Making & shipping
It takes around 4 weeks to handcraft a piece of jewelry before it is shipped, numbered and hallmarked, with a certificate of authenticity.
You will receive an email from our team upon dispatch as well as an email from our courier. We invite you to check the status of your delivery directly on the website of the courier in order to anticipate the delivery day of your order. The average delivery times and shipping costs are as follows :
- 24 to 48 hours for France - 10€ (free delivery on purchases over 600€)
- 24 to 48 hours for Europe (outside of France) - 15€ (free delivery on purchases over 600€)
- 2 to 5 working days for the rest of the world - 25€ (free delivery on purchases over 600€)
For delivery outside Europe, the courier may impose customs and/or administrative charges that you should pay.
Your parcel is insured up to the same amount of the value as the piece of jewelry inside and is delivered to you in person against your signature. If you are unavailable upon delivery, the courier will indicate you the process.
Please remember to check your parcel and products before signing the signature slip presented by the courier.
- If the tracker says delivered but you have not received the parcel, thanks to contact us at the following address indicating the order number : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your parcel arrives damaged or non-compliant, refuse it and notify this on the signature slip presented by the courier. Next, send us an email indicating the order number so that we can find a solution : email@example.com