Band width: 3,8mm. Available from size 45 to 65.
Comes with a certificate of authenticity and polishing cloth.
It takes around 4 weeks to handcraft a piece of jewelry before it is shipped, numbered and hallmarked, with a certificate of authenticity.
You will receive an email from our team upon dispatch as well as an email from our courier. We invite you to check the status of your delivery directly on the website of the courier in order to anticipate the delivery day of your order. The average delivery times and shipping costs are as follows :
- 24 to 48 hours for France - 10€ (free delivery on purchases over 600€)
- 24 to 48 hours for Europe (outside of France) - 15€ (free delivery on purchases over 600€)
- 2 to 5 working days for the rest of the world - 35€ (free delivery on purchases over 600€)
For delivery outside Europe, the courier may impose customs and/or administrative charges that you should pay.
Your parcel is insured up to the same amount of the value as the piece of jewelry inside and is delivered to you in person against your signature. If you are unavailable upon delivery, the courier will indicate you the process.
Please remember to check your parcel and products before signing the signature slip presented by the courier.
- If the tracker says delivered but you have not received the parcel, thanks to contact us at the following address indicating the order number : email@example.com
- If your parcel arrives damaged or non-compliant, refuse it and notify this on the signature slip presented by the courier. Next, send us an email indicating the order number so that we can find a solution : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don't hesitate to consult our sizeguide if you need help choosing a product. Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
If the product you receive is not what you expected, you can return it for free within 30 days.
1. Your return must meet the following conditions:
- The piece of jewelry must be in its original, unworn and undamaged condition (jewelry that is scratched, deformed or shows imperfections may be refused)
- If the product came with a nu atelier ® ribbon attached, it must be in perfect condition and must not have been removed
- The product must be returned in all its original packaging, which must also be in perfect condition (case, fabric pouch, polishing cloth and certificate of authenticity), with the copy of the bill
2. Let us know that you wish to return a product by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the parcel so that our team can email you a prepaid returns label.
3. Print the label, affix it to your returns parcel and send it within 14 days of receiving the label.
The brand reserves the right to refuse returns which do not comply with the above points and to send the parcel back to the original address.
If your parcel meets the above mentioned conditions and has been validated by our team on reception, we will email you a confirmation and refund you the amount paid for the jewelry to the card originally used to pay for the order.
Returned jewelry cannot be replaced or exchanged. You will need to place a new order online instead.
If you have any questions regarding our returns policy, please do not hesitate to send us an email : email@example.com.
Given that solid gold and silver are long lasting and resistant, you can wear your jewelry daily. However, small scratches will inevitably appear over time and it is normal for silver to tarnish or become slightly oxidized.
A quick and gentle clean of the whole piece of jewelry using the polishing cloth (which comes with the item) will restore its shine and reverse any oxidation on the silver.
Here are a few tips for looking after your jewelry:
- avoid any direct contact with perfume and chemical products
- avoid sleeping with your jewelry on
- limit contact with water, especially swimming pool and seawater
- when you travel, avoid putting different pieces of jewelry in the same bag as they can scratch each other